Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we are unable to proceed as planned with the Juana Run this March 28th. We considered postponing until the fall, but we saw several other local races already doing that, and given that fall is already a crowded time of year for races getting now more crowded this year, we decided that the best thing to do would be to defer to next year.
Our probable date which we are trying to lock down is Saturday, Feb 27th, 2021.
We appreciate your understanding with this difficult decision we had to make for the benefit of the community. All current registrations will, by default, be deferred until next year. When our 2021 date becomes official, there will be a period for refunds for those unable to attend.”